Adding to the project?

Mar 18, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Hello to all whom this may concern, my group at a Hackathon this weekend used Casanova to create a simple Pong remake. We figured it would be good to maybe include in the samples or something because it covers some possible ways people might want to interact in a game and it will help expand the knowledge base. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. The project is on GitHub here.
Mar 19, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Hi, I also worked on this project. I was wondering when do you think sounds will be added to the language, so that we might be able to add sounds to the game.
Mar 20, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Hi! I also worked on the project. I'm trying to get our project working in Linux through MonoDevelop, I don't know if you've attempted developing with Casanova yet on a Linux platform.
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Hi, sorry for the late response, I thought notifications were enabled but they were indeed not.

We have run the latest version (2.0) of Casanova on Android and iOS through Unity, so there should be no limitation with respect to making it work on Linux...
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2014 at 8:05 PM
jackjamieson wrote:
Hello to all whom this may concern, my group at a Hackathon this weekend used Casanova to create a simple Pong remake. We figured it would be good to maybe include in the samples or something because it covers some possible ways people might want to interact in a game and it will help expand the knowledge base. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. The project is on GitHub here.
Thanks a lot. That is awesome!
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2014 at 8:06 PM
SeanSafari wrote:
Hi, I also worked on this project. I was wondering when do you think sounds will be added to the language, so that we might be able to add sounds to the game.
Hi, in Casanova 2.0 sounds are easily supported through the setting of external properties in Unity wrapper classes!